Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel companies. Operating in over 85 countries and territories worldwide, our brands employ more than 85,000 inspiring people-and we are always looking for great talent to join our team. Our culture encourages employees to innovate, share ideas, take risks, lead, and make a difference.
Lead Lobby Creative - Front Office Supervisor
Join the RED community and help enhance the guest experience as a Lobby Creative at the new Radisson RED Minneapolis!
Are you a RED Lead Lobby Creative?
* You are passionate about hospitality, and how we make our customers feel during their experience as our guest
* Prepared to breakdown traditional hotel barriers and keep a positive flow going in the large open space we call "the Hive"
* You are a leader, eager to help others, both guests and other Creatives
* Ready to bring your true self to work each and every day; being expressive, creative, alive and full of purpose
* Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help anywhere needed. As a leader, you are prepared to step up and support your Creatives in any task. A customer is curious about where the locals go for fun and inspiration? "I've got just the spot to recommend." Spill on the floor? "Not a problem, I got this!"
* You understand how important a clean and friendly environment is in providing an exceptional guest experience
* You lead by example, are ready to be relevant at all times, inject humor into the day, and merge fun and work in a high-energy community focused on providing exceptional service
Do you embrace individuality and expression? Do you trust others to be bold, exuberant and surprise you? How about a high-five for your fellow Creative on their way home? If so, then we want to hear from you!
To make our HR folks happy… below highlights of few of those typical 'responsibilities' and 'requirements' you may be used to seeing in other job postings.
Supervises Lobby Creatives and operations
* Assists management in scheduling, training and evaluating Lobby Creatives
* Provides on-going feedback and guidance to Lobby Creatives
* Monitors Lobby processes and procedures, and suggests improvements to management
* Models the RED service brand behavior for Lobby Creative staff
* Ensures thorough reporting and cash/billing processes are handled according to hotel procedures
Ensures every guest and customer is satisfied by providing the service brand behavior, genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations
* Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
* Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
* Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment to resolve the matter effectively and appropriately
* Performs other duties as required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
Provides guests with assistance in the lobby during the check-in and check-out processes and throughout their stay
* Greets guest and processes hotel registration
* Assist with reservation inquiries and create reservations
* Keeps current on hotel accommodations, services and area attractions
* Responds to customer inquiries for information
* Arranges for services requested by the guest by working with other departments as appropriate
* Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing and updating the communication log
* Preferred 2+ years experience within the hospitality or restaurant industry
* Creative problem solver and innovator - ability to resolve conflicts with ease
* Natural relationship builder with leadership abilities and skills
* Collaborative, confident, energetic, optimistic, flexible, and adaptable
* Passionate about the hospitality industry, RED and the RED experience
* Tech savvy
Preferred 2+ years experience within the hospitality or restaurant industry
Creative problem solver and innovator - ability to resolve conflicts with ease
Natural relationship builder with leadership abilities and skills
Collaborative, confident, energetic, optimistic, flexible, and adaptable
Passionate about the hospitality industry, RED and the RED experience