Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Candidates may apply directly through: careers.hiretrue.com/marriottnewton.com
The Line Cook is responsible for cost effective preparation of quality food in safe and efficient compliance with proper food preparation and handling, policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to understand and comply with proper food preparation, cooking, handling and storage.
- Ability to understand and comply with kitchen sanitation, safety and equipment usage.
- Education plus schooling in culinary arts or related major.
- Two or more years of related experience in a high volume kitchen.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Flexibility with PM scheduling, including weekends and holidays.