At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Laundry experience is preferred.
- Able to stoop and bend freely and lift and load wet and dry linen.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Properly sort all linen/uniforms into correct piles for processing.
- Correctly use each piece of laundry equipment and report any maintenance concerns immediately.
- Be able to identify each laundry chemical, its purpose and how to handle properly.
- Maintain accurate records of all linen processed on a daily basis.
- Keep laundry and machinery clean at all times.
- Load and unload 160 lb. washer extractors on a constant basis.
- Perform all aspects of the quality control process.
- Participate in conducting linen inventory.
- Assist in other housekeeping areas as needed.
- Carry dirty linen to laundry.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center