The Scottsdale Resort and McCormick Ranch
Combining modern accommodations with amenities that capture the elegance of historic haciendas of the past, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is both a luxury vacation retreat and an exceptional Phoenix-area destination.
Located in the heart of scenic McCormick Ranch, recognized for the splendor of its lakes, greenbelts and golf courses, the resort features 326 spacious guest rooms and suites each with elegant décor and a residential ambiance while providing convenient access to both the dramatic beauty of the Sonoran Desert and the lively shopping, restaurant, gallery, and club scene of Scottsdale. The resort borders the McCormick Ranch Golf Club offering private golf views from rooms, patios and restaurants. Kitchen West offers satisfying western American fare while Bar Six40 has a vibrant back bar backed to the outside filled with craft and regional Whiskeys and premium Tequilas. The resort is a AAA Four-Diamond Award winner. With nearly 80,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor space and a recently completed comprehensive renovation, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is a great place to grow your career.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Use cleaning chemicals according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements
- Adhere to all Health Department, sanitation and safety regulations
- Monitor usage of chemicals and water to maximize consumption
- Operate all laundry machines and add designated chemicals in accordance with specified amounts, times and temperatures for the particular articles to be washed
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbal and non-verbal
- Ability to count
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Ability to be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data