At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years housekeeping experience preferred.
- One year supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to handle high stress situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and use of electronic technology.
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
- Assist with interviewing and hiring of all laundry staff.
- Help Director of Housekeeping and Laundry Manager with proper, adequate training and re-training of all laundry and uniform room staff.
- Identify employees for possible promotions.
- Identify to the Director of Housekeeping and Laundry Manager any employees requiring coaching, counseling or progressive discipline, with intent to improve performance, attitude and appearance.
- Give Commendations as warranted.
- Assist with department purchasing, maintaining consistent availability of all cleaning products, machinery, amenities, etc.
- Assist in the implementation of the “Quality Assurance Program”. Assist in the implementation of new standards to provide the guests the highest quality of service.
- Through close communication with the Laundry Manager, recommend areas in need of improvement.
- Assist with weekly/monthly inventories, with timely reporting to Accounting.
- Assist with scheduling to keep payroll costs within budgeted guidelines.
- Ensure that other expenses are kept within budgeted guidelines, through monitoring of staff handling and usage of supplies and equipment.
- Attend all scheduled meetings Report in either written or verbal form all information to the Laundry Manager.
- Responsible for proper quality control and daily monitoring of laundry and uniform room staff.
- Ensure standards of cleanliness are met in all areas of responsibility following proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and fair performance appraisals of all staff.
- All other duties as requested by Director of Housekeeping and Laundry Manager.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events & Recognition
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks