Laundry - Presser (Full-Time) Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa
This Laundry - Presser position requires the ability to work shifts that may vary within the hours of (6am - 2pm or 2:30pm - 10pm) weekends and holidays. This position starts at 10.00 per/hr with terrific benefits, including Paid Time Off, 401K, Team Member Travel Program and other awesome Hilton Perks!
What will I be doing?
As a Laundry - Presser you would be responsible for processing and dry cleaning guest clothing as well as team member uniforms on a daily basis, in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Tags, tickets, presses, and processes both guest clothing and team member uniforms
* Uses basic math skills to sum up ticket totals.
* Prepares and counts items for dry cleaning pickup and delivery
* Cleans and organizes work area and machines
* Other duties as assigned
* Must speak and understand basic English
* Basic math
* Ability to operate laundry machines and equipment
* Must be able to bend, stoop, walk and lift/push/pull up to 25 - 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
* Experience working in a commercial laundry or dry cleaning facility preferred.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!