A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: To tend laundering machines to clean articles such as wearing apparel, sheets, blankets, and other linens used by the hotel and guests.
- Load articles into washer and adds specified amount of detergent, soap, or other cleaning agent.
- Turn valve to fill washer with water.
- Start machine that automatically washes and rinses articles.
- Lift clean, wet articles from washer and places them successively into wringers and driers for measured time cycles.
- Sort dried articles according to identification number or type.
- Fold and place item in appropriate storage bin.
- Iron all table linens.
- Lubricate machines, using grease gun and oil can.
- Ensure cleanliness of equipment.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow instructions.
- Adjust to doing the same thing over and over.
- Move or lift heavy objects.
- Familiarity of the material safety data sheet when using chemicals and safety rules when working around machinery.
HS Diploma or equivalent