A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Part-Time Position, Saturday and Sunday (3pm-11:30pm)
Position Summary: Performs tasks such as washing, drying and folding clothing and linens according to company quality standards. Responsible for sorting items by color, weight and fabric types and making sure items are washed in the proper machine cycle.
- Must be able to spend the majority of the day standing, carrying, and walking.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions.
- Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience with general knowledge of cleaning chemicals preferred.
- Must be flexible in hours and days available to work, including weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work with management staff and other employees in a professional manner.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
Balboa Bay Resort is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify User.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.