Suncadia Resort features the best of both worlds - luxury and comfort in a secluded wilderness setting, just 80 miles east of Seattle. With a mountain lodge, full service conference center, full service spa, sports center, outdoor amphitheater, trails and recreational areas, 2,000 residential units, and three golf courses, Suncadia has much to offer both guests and associates. We are the ideal employer to launch your career with No Limits. With a wide variety of positions available, we are currently hiring at all levels of experience, and encourage associates who wish to train for advancement into management positions. We strive to hire people with the passion to create extraordinary experiences for our guests. If you have this passion, we have a place for you at Suncadia.
Job OverviewSupport Suncadia operations by supplying linen and towels to the different areas of the Resort. Pick up dirty linen & towels and refuse from those areas and returns to the laundry facility. Will support laundry needs and services as instructed.
- Removal of soiled linens.
- Sorting soiled linen.
- Perform duties in a safe and consistent manner;
- Comply with Suncadia policies, procedures and safety regulations;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Loading and unloading washers and dryers.
- Proper folding of all linen.
- Report misuse linens to supervisor or manager.
- Perform periodic stain runs.
- Report any equipment malfunction to supervisor.
- Completion of off-season projects as assigned.
- Perform any housekeeping function or task for Suncadia that may be required outside the normal job parameters, as assigned by supervisor to help achieve the goals and standards set by Suncadia.
- Six moths of experience in housekeeping/laundry.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
- Physical ability to perform manual tasks.
- Must have a valid State of Washington driver’s license.
- Capable of reading and interpreting written orders.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work flexible hours and days.
- Ability to work well with others and function well under high stress situations.
- Ability to perform basic addition and subtraction.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat);
- Ability to stand or sit for extensive periods of time;
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs constantly; push and or pull full laundry bins
- Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, walk on uneven surfaces and reach on a continuous basis.