Brea Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position
To tend laundering machines to clean articles such as wearing apparel, sheets, blankets, and other linens used by the hotel and guests.
1. Loads articles into washer and ads specific amount if detergent, soap, or other cleaning agent. Turns valve to fill washer with water.
2. Starts machine that automatically washes and rinses articles.
3. Lifts clean, wet articles from washer and places them successively into wringers and driers for measured time cycles.
4. Sorts dried articles according to identification number or type.
5. Folds and places item in appropriate storage bin.
6. Lubricates machine, using grease gun and oilcan.
7. May dissolve soap granules in hot water and steam to make liquid soap.
8. May mend torn articles using needle and thread.
9. May sort and count articles to verify quantities on laundry lists.
10. May soak contaminated articles in neutralizer solutions in vat to precondition washing.
11. May mix dyes and bleaches according to formula, and dye and bleach specified articles.
12. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Follow instructions
· Adjust to doing the same thing over and over.
· Move or lift heavy objects.
· Pay attention to safety rules when working around machinery.