About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Our beautiful 240 room property is located in the stylish shopping and business district of Denver's Cherry Creek. Courtyard Cherry Creek is part of the Marriott portfolio and is managed by Stonebridge Companies. We are conveniently located near the Cherry Creek shopping district, the Denver Zoo, and the University of Denver. For business and social needs, we offer 6,500 sq ft of event space which feature incredible views of downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountains. This property perfectly suits both business and leisure travelers alike. For dining options, we have the classic Courtyard Bistro and a Starbucks coffee.
If you are eager to explore this unique part of Denver, have a passion for hospitality and service, then you have found the right place. At the Courtyard you can help others as they discover Denver.
Our benefits include...
• Opportunities for career growth
• Discounted RTD EcoPass
• 20% Discount on dining at Marriott Properties
• 50% Discount on dining at our managed properties
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (Eligibility: 30 days after hire)
• 401k retirement plan offered after 6 months, eligible for company match at 1 year
• Complimentary Life Insurance for all associates
• Anniversary Pay
• Holiday Pay
and much more!
The purpose of a LAUNDRY ATTENDANT is to ensure laundry is clean and ready for room attendants to stock guest rooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prior to washing, ready linen by removing foreign objects.
* Wash and dry laundry using correct formula for each wash load.
* Fold items using technique as outlined in brand standards or by management.
* Ensure that finished laundry has no wrinkles, tears or stains - remove unacceptable product to a specified location to ensure only quality product is used in guest rooms.
* Maintain laundry area in a clean and orderly manner; check and clean lint traps daily on all equipment.
* Maintain housekeeping and customer service standards by ensuring that towels, sheets and linens are cleaned, ironed (if necessary); and stored properly.
* Maintains an acceptable pace of work to ensure efficiency and that inventory is maintained for guest needs.
* Perform all duties in accordance with brand standards and with emphasis on meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
* Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
* High school education is not required.
* Up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
* Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
* Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
What to Expect
* Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
* Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
* Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
* Be recognized for excellence.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.