At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Laundry experience is preferred.
- Able to understand, read and write in English.
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Able to stoop and bend freely and lift and load wet-dry linen up to 100 lbs Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
- Properly sort all linen/uniforms into correct piles for processing.
- Be familiar with all different linen types and which type belongs to which department.
- Correctly use each piece of laundry equipment and report any maintenance concerns immediately.
- Be able to identify each laundry chemical, its purpose and how to handle property.
- Assist with maintaining accurate records of all linen processed on a daily basis.
- Able to perform each linen fold and know how to properly store on linen shelves.
- Properly care and use equipment, linen and supplies.
- Be knowledgeable of emergency evacuation procedures. Report missing items and lost and found items immediately.
- Alert Laundry Supervisor of any suspicious people or activity in guest areas.
- Available to work flexible schedule dictating to the conference center’s needs.
- Keep laundry and machinery clean at all times.
- Distribute uniforms to employees.
- Carry trash to compactor. Bring linen to assigned floor.
- Assist in other housekeeping areas as needed.
- Carry dirty linen to laundry.
- Answer Housekeeping telephone and respond to guest requests.
- Assist with public area/guest room area projects.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center