Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Apply online at https://careers.hiretrue.com/doubletreewarrenplace
The company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times and hours worked in a week.Position Summary
The Laundry Attendant processes, washes, dries, irons and folds linens and other items in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards and federal, state and local regulations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.Essential Functions
- Receive and sort soiled linen into appropriate containers. Follow proper policies and procedures regarding documentation and quality standards.
- Operate commercial washers with approved detergents, required temperatures and proper laundry weight.
- Finish laundry which may include operating linen feeders, sheet and towel folders and flatwork ironing machines. Fold all items based on policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Ensure finished products are inspected and meet quality standards.
- Keep assigned work areas in clean and safe condition.
- Prompt reporting to housekeeping management all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
- On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Any other tasks/duties as requested by management.
High school education preferred. Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The Doubletree by Hilton, Tulsa at Warren Place offers an opportunity for rapid growth and development. We want our hotel to be the best and our guests to be beyond satisfied. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people available and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan
- Discounted Room Nights
- Covered Parking
Apply online at https://careers.hiretrue.com/doubletreewarrenplaceEEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets