• Minimum 6 months of experience working in housekeeping is preferred, preferably in a high volume hotel, conference center or resort. Comparable experience will be considered.
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
• Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA and local health department regulations.
• Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work the majority of shift in a standing position.
• Frequently is required to talk or hear.