Suncadia Resort features the best of both worlds - luxury and comfort in a secluded wilderness setting, just 80 miles east of Seattle. With a mountain lodge, full service conference center, full service spa, sports center, outdoor amphitheater, trails and recreational areas, 2,000 residential units, and three golf courses, Suncadia has much to offer both guests and associates. We are the ideal employer to launch your career with No Limits. With a wide variety of positions available, we are currently hiring at all levels of experience, and encourage associates who wish to train for advancement into management positions. We strive to hire people with the passion to create extraordinary experiences for our guests. If you have this passion, we have a place for you at Suncadia.
Job OverviewYou will work within the housekeeping department to monitor and maintain the availability of necessary linens and towels. You will work closely with other departments within the property to remain informed and ready with the daily necessities of the operation.Essential Functions
- Take pride in your work by monitoring and maintaining safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of laundry facilities, equipment, and storage areas
- Be proactive in removing from circulation any torn or stained linen for reclaim or discard according to standards
- Maintain complete knowledge of proper maintenance and use of equipment
- Follow the required procedures for handling, cleaning, disposing of, or moving objects/materials and/or the clean-up of hazardous materials in accordance with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards
- Promptly report any damages or maintenance problems
- Experience. Previous related experience is helpful, but we will train the right attitude!
- Knowledge. Must understand proper cleaning techniques, chemical handling, and the requirements for use of housekeeping equipment.
- Strengths. Must work well with others, have an eye for detail and have the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.