Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Laundry Attendant processes, washes, dries, irons and folds linens and other items in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift a moderate weight
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length
- Weekends are required for this position
- Receive and sort soiled linen into appropriate containers.
- Follow proper policies and procedures regarding decontamination and quality standards.
- Operate commercial washers with approved detergents, required temperatures and proper laundry weight.
- Finish laundry which may include operating linen feeders, sheet and towel folders and flatwork ironing machines.
- Fold all items based on policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Ensure finished products are inspected and meet quality standards.
- Keep assigned work areas in clean and safe condition.
- Prompt reporting to housekeeping management all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.