What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Laundry Attendant, you are responsible for supporting laundry operations and providing pressing, sewing, and other similar services to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Laundry Attendant would also be required to manage and respond to guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Ensure support is provided to the laundry function when required
* Complete wash cycles, folding of linen and correct storage
* Manage guest requests in line with company brand standards and one call delivery deadline
* Greet guests in public areas and rooms in a warm and friendly manner
* Provide laundry, pressing, sewing, and other similar services to guests
* Ensure soiled and damaged linen is stored in soiled bags and disposed of correctly
* Maintain linen room and uniform store
* Ensure floors are stocked with the correct amount of each linen items
* Ensure chemicals are used and stored correctly
* Report maintenance and hazard issues
* Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
A Laundry Attendant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Respond to guest requests and deliver high levels of service
- Methodical and well organised
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous laundry experience
- Experience in a similar role
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry