Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Laundry Attendant processes, washes, dries, irons and folds linens and other items in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
This is a 2nd shift position.Requirements
Education and Experience:
- High school education or related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to correctly use laundry supplies and operate industrial laundry equipment.
- Ability to understand and comply with proper cleaning techniques and procedures.
- Ability to timely complete tasks and resolve basic matters.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.