The Scottsdale Resort and McCormick Ranch
Combining modern accommodations with amenities that capture the elegance of historic haciendas of the past, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is both a luxury vacation retreat and an exceptional Phoenix-area destination.
Located in the heart of scenic McCormick Ranch, recognized for the splendor of its lakes, greenbelts and golf courses, the resort features 326 spacious guest rooms and suites each with elegant décor and a residential ambiance while providing convenient access to both the dramatic beauty of the Sonoran Desert and the lively shopping, restaurant, gallery, and club scene of Scottsdale. The resort borders the McCormick Ranch Golf Club offering private golf views from rooms, patios and restaurants. Kitchen West offers satisfying western American fare while Bar Six40 has a vibrant back bar backed to the outside filled with craft and regional Whiskeys and premium Tequilas. The resort is a AAA Four-Diamond Award winner. With nearly 80,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor space and a recently completed comprehensive renovation, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is a great place to grow your career.
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests into the restaurant
- Share your knowledge and recommendations of the food & beverage menus to our guests
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond and take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Create memorable experiences with your welcoming personality by genuinely relating to guests and associates
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
- Multi-task with an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol. Previous experience passionately providing food and beverage service to others preferred.
- Knowledge. Alcohol service and Food Handler certifications are required. Familiarity of restaurant terminology and food service techniques preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.