Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
The Utility position will complete special cleaning projects as assigned, following Hotel specifications and standards. This position will clean and maintain equipment in Dishwashing/ Kitchen/ Cafeteria/ Compactor/ Storage areas. He/she will also assist in other stewarding functions as assigned.Responsibilities:
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas. Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated items, according to OSHA regulations
- Set up and organize work station with designated supplies and equipment; report shortages to supervisor. Replenish as needed throughout the shift.
- Check the working condition of dishwashing machine in accordance with specifications; rectify any deficiencies. Fill the dishwashing machine with specified amounts of designated chemicals.
- Ensure the temperature level of each cycle is set to standard.
- Advise manager of any discrepancies.
- Organize the breakdown area for drop off of dirty wares.
- Remove excess food, debris and film from soiled wares before placing them in the dishwashing machine.
- Position wares in designated racks correctly and send through dishwashing machine only when full.
- Clean only designated wares in the dishwashing machine.
- Remove washed wares from dishwashing machine and allow to air dry.
- Inspect the cleanliness and condition of all washed wares and rewash wares not meeting standards.
- Sort, stack and store cleaned wares in designated areas. Handle all wares carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Change dishwashing machine water/filters and refill as specified to ensure all wares are properly cleaned.
- Monitor usage of dishwashing machine and chemicals to maximize consumption of water and chemicals.
- Maintain cleanliness and working condition of garbage disposal.
- Breakdown and clean dishwashing machine and work areas.
- Clean and sanitize pots, pans, utensils and other kitchen equipment.
- Stock Kitchen lines with designated cleaned wares, utensils and equipment.
- Clean spills in Kitchen and work areas immediately.
- Use designated chemicals, supplies and equipment to clean various floor surfaces (brooms, mops, stripper, buffer, etc.).
- Transport mats to the loading dock and clean.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of supply/storage closets; remove trash, wipe down shelves/counters; clean floors; remove items which do not belong and place in correct areas.
- Transport garbage containers from kitchen and work areas to dumpster; empty and clean
- Adhere to recycling regulations. Clean garbage compactor and area as assigned.
- Report any damages, maintenance problems or safety hazards to the supervisor.
- Adhere to all Health Department, sanitation and safety regulations as required by the hotel.
- Organize and restock work areas for next shift.
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training. Previous experience as hotel/restaurant dishwasher or in janitorial/cleaning position preferred.
- No Experience Required.
- Must be available to work evening shifts (typically 6pm to 11pm).
- Must be available weekday and weekends.