Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
The Kitchen Supervisor will assist in the overall operation of the culinary team in the respective outlet. Partnering with F&B management, this individual is responsible for creating schedules, executing orders, and ensuring a quality experience for hotel guests.Responsibilities
- Controls the quality and consistency of all food served.
- Creates and adjusts work schedule according to workloads and occupancy.
- Order and receive ingredients and culinary supplies.
- Consistently conduct departmental line-ups.
- Maintains cleanliness of all food prep and production areas.
- Conducts a month end inventory of all products.
- Ensure work areas are set no less than 15 minutes prior to service.
- Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Assist in controlling food cost.
- Assist in producing and plating plates.
- Prepare and properly store food items for advanced production.
- Report any maintenance or security problems to the appropriate department promptly.
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
- Ability to ensure efficient, effective operation of the food production outlet(s).
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate (verbal and written) in English with vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to write and perform daily prep list and par sheets.
- Ability to meet Omni Hotels & Resorts qualify and performance standards.
- Ability to update and maintain inventory.
- Self motivated, and ability to work with limited supervision.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.