Vail Resorts Inc. is the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations.
Vail Resorts owns or manages 13 hotels located at its five premier mountain resorts of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, and Heavenly, including RockResorts branded hotels and about 1,500 managed condominiums and townhomes. The Company also operates RockResorts in Santa Fe, Jackson Hole, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic and St. Lucia.
Our mission is simple. Experience of a lifetime.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Kitchen Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Chef in training, and supervising all staff. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Works in the kitchen of the restaurant, and on the serving line exceeding guest satisfaction as well as completing management reports pertaining to inventory, ordering products and equipment, and keeping daily kitchen logs
- Understands completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs
- Ensures that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
- Achieves company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment
- Makes employment and termination recommendations consistent with Chef guidelines for approval or review
- Fills in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
- Continually strives to develop staff in all areas of restaurant and professional development
- Prepares all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner
- Ensures that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs
- Ensures that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures
- Oversees and ensures that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis
- Schedules labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met
- Is knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures
- Fully understands and complies with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests
- Provides advice and suggestions to General Manager and Chef as needed
- May be required to clear snow and work outdoors
- Non-Smoking facility
- Other duties as assigned
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 129170