Previously home to an elite athletic and social club, one of Chicago's most beloved landmarks from the 1890's is reborn as a bustling hotel playground, featuring a variety of iconic and unique restaurant and nightlife destinations, all in the heart of downtown. More than a restoration, Chicago Athletic Association is a revelation of historic architectural detail, from the grand marble staircases to the incomparable Cindy's Rooftop, showcasing creative food and drink with unmatched views across Millennium Park and Lake Michigan.
Job OverviewThis position provides support to all food and beverage outlets through cleanliness, organization and pace in the stewarding department. These responsibilities include using proper cleaning techniques and designated equipment to meet property needs.Essential Functions
- Maintain a positive physical appearance of the stewarding and back of house areas
- Communicates supply, maintenance, safety and storage needs to leadership promptly
- Fulfill Restaurant service needs from Stewarding throughout the shift and ensure that all requirements are met according to specifications
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment/machinery
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment