Apply Now Quirk Hotel will be a 75-room boutique art-focused luxury hotel, bringing art and life together to create a unique hotel experience in downtown Richmond, VA. The historic mid-rise Italian Renaissance building was originally built in 1916 and is located in the heart of the Arts & Culture District, within walking distance to many shops, and restaurants. The hotel features and amenities include a signature restaurant and bar and gourmet coffee shop, located in the expansive Lobby along with a seasonal roof deck bar and approximately 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space and a highly visible prime location at the corner of West Broad Street and Jefferson Street. Quirk Hotel enjoys an ideal location that is proximate and easily accessible to the area's major transportation arteries.
Job OverviewThis position provides support to all food and beverage outlets through cleanliness, organization and pace in the stewarding department. These responsibilities include using proper cleaning techniques and designated equipment to meet property needs.Essential Functions
- Maintain a positive physical appearance of the stewarding and back of house areas
- Communicates supply, maintenance, safety and storage needs to leadership promptly
- Fulfill Restaurant service needs from Stewarding throughout the shift and ensure that all requirements are met according to specifications
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment/machinery
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment