Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Responsible for all kitchen area cleaning, pot and pan washing areas and dishwash area.What you will be doing
- Maintains good quality of cleaning and sanitation according to company standards. Follows “clean as you go” standards. Keeps dishwashing area clean at all times.
- Assists in any utility station and/or kitchen station as needed.
- Sweeps and mops floor in kitchen between meal shifts and at end of shift.
- Stores glasses in proper glass rack; organizes glasses in glass alley.
- Breaks down trays, sets up dish machine, washes dish ware, and sorts and stores all clean china, glass and silver using proper procedures.
- Washes pots and pans utilizing three (3) compartment pot sinks.
- Empties trash cans and washes them inside and outside.
- Cleans all breakdown tables, tile walls, and kitchen equipment.
- Soaks and polishes silverware as required in cycle. Puts silverware away properly.
- Cleans rubber mats and returns them to kitchen.
- Properly uses garbage disposal and grease traps.
- Follows all cleaning schedules.
- Correctly uses, stores, and labels chemicals.
- Keeps associate cafeteria clean.
- Sets up hot-boxes with plates. Assists with plate-up when needed.
- Maintains a high standard of cleanliness in all areas of the back-of-the-house in accordance with the Florida Department of Health, Marriott, and TPG standards.
- Stocks associate cafeteria with cups, silverware, juice, coffee, sugar packets, napkins and creamers.
- Responsible for knowing and abiding by all department, TPG and Marriott policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.