A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: To perform duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweeps and mops floor once every hour as needed.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine. Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand. Runs glasses through dish machine twice.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Separates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers; steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans.
- Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle-crushing machine.
- Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth, if required.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of hand truck.
- Sets up banquet tables, when required.
- Washes and peels vegetables using knife or peeling machine, when required.
- Puts away all clean utensils; puts away & rotates stock in designated areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
- Understands OSHA regulations.
HS Diploma or equivalent