Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
The Concierge provides information to guest/visitor inquiries and coordinates all guest requests for special arrangements for services, courteously and efficiently. Escorts VIPs to assigned guest rooms, informing guests of hotel services, features and room amenities. Attends to immediate needs of VIPS upon arrival and provides follow through attention throughout stay.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Responsibilities:
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Formal training in the Hospitality Industry preferred.
- Previous training in guest relations.
- Good understanding of the English language with the ability to articulate effectively and possess strong written skill sets.
- Ability to suggestively up sell hotel outlets.
- Certification in CPR preferred.
- Must be TIPS, CARE (or equivalent) certified, or become certified by first day on the job.
- Knowledgeable of surrounding area.