Junior Technical Support Representative
Provides assistance, coordination, resolution and follow-up on client support tickets, problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software supported by IT.
* Responds to client support tickets concerning support, processing or procedures, systems status and network connectivity, and a variety of hardware and software problems with systems supported by IT
* Records client support tickets and service requests, resolves or directs requests to appropriate technical area or vendor, tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction
* Escalates to or consults with senior staff when solution is unclear
* May be required to work varying schedules to reflect business needs of the hotel
* Reports problems with procedures and makes suggestions to senior staff for improvements
* One or more years of experience in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
* Requires good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT staff.
* Experience with Incident and Problem Management Software
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V