A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Reg. Full Time Position
- Ensure consistent and smooth running of food production.
- Maintain stock inventory and purchasing.
- Ensure that working areas are always kept clean and in accordance of health regulations and company policies.
- Supervise performance of kitchen staff to ensure proper activity.
- Perform other administrative tasks as will be communicated by superiors.
- Ensure that required standards are adhered to in the production and preparation of food - in quality, quantity and safety.
- Work towards exceeding customer's expectation by encouraging and promoting high level of service.
- Ensure all complaints, inquiries, and suggestions by guests are attended to accordingly.
- Resolve possible disputes within the kitchen and report any unresolved.
- Ensure all dishes are prepared according to specification and served at the correct quality, portion size, and temperature.
- Assist with menu planning and recipe writing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.