Jr Technical Services Analyst
Loews Hotels and Resorts is seeking a Technical Services Analyst to join the team. The Technical Services Analyst will be based in the Loews Hotels and Resorts Home Office and work closely with the Vice President of Technical Services on the management, installation, and configuration of technical hardware, software, and infrastructure at the Loews Hotels Primary and Secondary Data Center and Loews Hotels Properties.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Perform the installation, configuration and management of servers, desktops, peripherals and datacenter equipment based on application vendor specifications and end user requirements
- Provide ongoing support for user endpoint hardware, software and hotel application software.
- Perform testing and validation of in house and third party programs and business applications.
- Perform the deployment and installation of appropriate security patches to desktop and server operating systems
- Assist with the development of technical documentation, policies, and procedures for business application use and support.
Loews Hotels and Resorts is a growing, luxury hotel owner and operator with a portfolio of 22 in North America. For further information about Loews Hotels and Resorts, please visit www.loewshotels.com
- Excellent knowledge of server and desktop hardware and software installation, configuration and management
- Hands on experience with Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Productivity Suite, and desktop applications
- Working knowledge of VMware Virtualization technologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory configuration and management
- Working knowledge of Cabling, NICS, Switch/Hub Devices, Printers, and other peripheral devices
- Experience with Hotel Business Applications; Property Management System and Third Party Interfaces
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of enterprise storage technologies; EMC Preferred
- Experience with Hotel Business Applications; Property Management System and Third Party Interfaces.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V