A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
The IT Support Technician is responsible for assisting the IT Manager in the Systems and Technology for the Resort and related business units as indicated. The IT Technicians goal is to provide exemplary customer service to both internal colleagues and hotel guests.
- Provide First line support to Team Members and Guests
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop new skills
- Have a flexible 'can-do' attitude
- Highly organized and proactive skills
- Troubleshoots computer Hardware and Software issues
- Install hardware devices in computers
- Install device drivers for hardware installed
- Install Windows 7 Operating System Software.
- Implementing permissions for files and folders through NTFS
- Helpdesk ticketing management, prioritizing and delegation
- Responsible for troubleshooting workstations, networks, software applications, phones and other technologies.
- Adding and maintaining login accounts, e-mail accounts, file access privileges.
- Instruct staff on computer software and hardware.
- Assist the IT Manager for all IT related projects within the hotel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have functional knowledge of all Office 2010 and Office 365
- Minimum of two years' experience with system support related position.
Prior experience in the luxury Hotel and/or resort experience is preferred.
The Meritage Resort is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/D
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.