Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
The Information Technology Manager is responsible in ensuring the smooth functioning of all computers and network systems in the hotel, which includes providing support to systems problems and to offer short term, as well as long term, solutions. Identify, deliver and execute quality systems that enhance service and value for Omni Hotel guests’, and that strengthen the productivity and profitability of Omni Hotel Operations.Responsibilities
- Sets up and installs computer hardware and software, and keeps up with the latest version of service packs. Ensures proper operation of the computer equipment, troubleshooting hardware or software issues.
- Develop, schedule, and document back up procedures for production and systems databases and logs. Performs audits and system maintenance, and security reviews.
- Remains abreast of changes in user, system software and hardware requirements.
- Provides technical support on all computer systems in the hotel.
- Perform diagnosis on system problems, recommend and implement solution; or draw upon other resources and/or vendors to resolve hotel issues.
- Troubleshoot network and system problems.
- Train users on proper way to use and maintain the system, which includes conducting training and retraining sessions with hotel personnel.
- Coordinate installation of new systems and equipment and assist in any corporate programs or initiatives, which may include beta testing.
- Setup and removal of telephone equipment for meeting rooms as required by guests.
- Provide onsite assistance with Sprint/Nextel Company issued phones, and be key liaison between Sprint/Nextel and Company, making sure all cell phones are issued per company policy and accounting of these phones is coordinated with the Finance Department.
- Ensure that I.T. systems and controls are in place to comply with corporate policy and procedures in maintaining compliance with PCI standards, backup policies, and other Corporate I.T. Standards.
- Facilitate key communication between I.T. and other departments when emergencies arise while maintaining ability to be flexible to company needs during emergency situations
- Trouble shoot basic telecommunications issues throughout the hotel, including guest rooms, and assist with telephone moves and changes.
- Complete work assigned by Omni Hotels Help Desk in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventory of all IT equipment on property.
- Maintain spare parts inventory to minimize down time.
- Prioritize and escalate issues as needed.
- Have a through understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Have a through understanding of Omni rules and regulations.
- Reasonable request of management as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant IT experience
- Strong excel skills required
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.