At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Become thoroughly familiar with the Hotel complex’s computer system, network system, and cable infrastructure.
- Possess a working knowledge of all software applications used in the Hotel complex in order to both: troubleshoot effectively, and provide basic user training.
- Create and maintain an accurate inventory of all computers and peripheral equipment.
- Facilitate all moves, adds, changes of users and departments.
- Assist in the implementation of new software, hardware upgrades, and support of the network including file servers, print servers, hubs, routers, and network cabling.
- Assist the Chief Engineer in the support of various systems located in the Hotel Complex including the Property Management System, point of sale systems, and call-accounting system.
- Assist the Chief Engineer in the support of the Telecommunications system.
- Provide assistance to other Departments with equipment and systems including house-sound, CATV, and Security systems.
- Provide assistance and technical support for the Hotel guests and clients. This includes the setting up of computer equipment, installation of networks and special telecommunications circuits.
- Assist with Annual Budget process.
- Assist accounting with managing maintenance contracts and monthly recurring invoices.
- Manage security updates and patching.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
- Maintain the highest level of client-guest relations.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures as set forth for the handling of sensitive data.
- 3-5 years IT related experience, troubleshooting, systems administration, and Windows Server and desktop support
- Strong TCP/IP network troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated work ethic
- Ability to work on-call
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, 2008, 2012, 7, 8, 10, Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Skype for Business, One Note and One Drive
- Basic Networking experience (TCI/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLAN, Wifi Networks, routing)
- Experience with network, wireless, and systems security and administration
- Excellent and courteous customer service