As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Irrigation Technician to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and who will be responsible for the programming, operation and maintenance of the golf course and resort irrigation system under the supervision of the Director of Facilities.
- Reading, adjusting and maintaining the water sprinkler system and pump house.
- Checking and adjusting all water systems for peak performance and replacement.
- Assisting with the inventory and ordering of irrigation supplies.
- Storing equipment and materials properly and in the correct areas.
- Ability to work any assigned shift/ work schedules.
- Maintaining the highest level of employee/ guest relations.
- Any other task, written or verbal, that is assigned by Management.
- Snow removal.
- Responsible for requisitioning inventory of equipment parts.
- Assists in safety training with all employees.
- Has a full range of knowledge of controls, functions, and working manner of all equipment.
- Support other departments whenever possible through direct or indirect support.