For F&B Interns:
- Ensures services provided to guests are always carried out to defined standards.
- Maintains and updates awareness of hotel product knowledge and current promotion.
- Handles guest and associate’ enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
For Front Office Interns:
- Assist Front Office administration whenever necessary.
- Ensures a high level of customer service is consistently maintained.
- Has a thorough understanding of all the front office services and functions.
- Liaises with Front Office and other related departments on daily operation.
- Assists FIT and Group Check-in & Check-out.
- Handles guests and associates enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found.
- Ensures the Manager/ Front Office Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback wither customers or other departments.
Length of Internship: Minimum 6 months
Education: Bachelor and above
Language: Chinese and English
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Posted on: 11/21/2016
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.