La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.Job Description
Ensure the Hotel’s success with internal audit success by providing timely and accurate measurement and reporting of compliance. Identify opportunities for changing processes and work to close gaps in audit performance.Responsibilities
- Review compliance in all areas of accounting.
- Regularly review standard operating procedures and daily practices in all areas of operations and ensure they are in compliance with internal audit requirements.
- Provide timely, accurate and measurable assessments of compliance.
- Make recommendations for changing processes and procedures to ensure audit success.
- Provide metrics for leaders to assess their areas.
- Help troubleshoot challenges with practices as they relate to the audit.
- Be an expert on the internal audit and answer questions from associates and leaders.
- Act as a liaison between accounting and the operation to ensure success.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance.
- Prior accounting expedience required.
- Must possess communication and leadership skills suitable for effectively leading and giving direction to leaders on compliance matters.
- Must possess understanding of key concepts of Accounting including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Balance Sheets, Payroll, Cash and Income Audit.
- Strong detail orientation required.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.