"Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."
As an Insurance administrator, you will fill a pivotal role in supporting the Risk Management goals through reviewing and record-keeping of insurance certificates. Your primary responsibility will be to assist in the gathering and tracking insurance certificates as required by Management Agreements and vendor contracts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 or more years’ progressive experience in insurance related administration.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Have advanced Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge.
- Be experienced in Accounting/bookkeeping is preferable.
- Assist in billing and reconciliation insurance premiums.
- Maintaining Vehicle log at each property.
- Working directly with outside insurance consultants, insurance carriers, and in-house legal and risk management teams.
- Work closely and directly with SVP Real Estate & Asset Management on all matters associated with maintaining the Aimbridge master insurance programs and other administrative duties required.
- Clearly communicate to leaders on hotel properties to interpret and report to legal representation.
- Respond quickly to requests in a friendly manner, and conduct follow-ups needed to ensure satisfactory resolution.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 500 hotels and resorts with more than 70,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovative ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to succeed and explore new positions in which allow you to progress your career.