La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.Job Description
SUMMARY Responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleanliness in guest room areas of the resort and that Room Attendants are equipped with proper supplies and equipment to perform highest level of cleaning of guest rooms.Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Produce and maintain the highest level of detailed cleanliness in the guestroom areas of the resort.
- Responsible for ensuring that assigned associates are equipped with the supplies and equipment needed for daily operations.
- Provide leadership and continuous monitoring of the work of assigned staff for quality, quantity and efficiency to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction in guestroom areas.
- Responsible for visual and written inspections in guestroom areas with resolution of discrepancies.
- Ensure that safety procedures are being followed and unsafe conditions or work practices are promptly reported.
- Report facilities issues promptly utilizing the resort system.
- Report any room issues to the Office Coordinator.
- Deliver robes to rooms.
- Inspect hallways, linen closets, and public spaces.
- Assist manager with performance evaluations.
- Perform all reasonable duties and assignments including that of a Public Areas Attendant, House Attendant, Room Attendant or Public Area Supervisor as instructed by any manager.
- Adhere to all Standards of Conduct as outlined in the Associate Handbook.
This brief job profile is to give a general idea of the job and in no way states or implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the associate in this position. Other duties will be assigned.Qualifications
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience.
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively with co-workers, managers and guests.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to work all weekends and all holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.