Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.Job Description
The Information Technology Manager is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions.Responsibilities
- Provides technical support on all computer systems in the hotel.
- Develop, schedule, and document back up procedures for production and systems databases and logs
- Ensure that IT systems and controls are in place to comply with corporate policy and procedures in maintaining compliance with PCI standards, back up policies, and other Corporate IT standards; performs audits, system maintenance and security reviews.
- Troubleshoot network and system problems; perform diagnosis on system problems, recommend and implement solutions or draw upon other resources and/or vendors to resolve.
- Train users on proper way to use and maintain the system, which includes conducting training and retraining sessions with hotel personnel.
- Coordinate installation of new systems and equipment.
- Troubleshoot basic telecommunications issues throughout the hotel.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or experience
- Minimum of 5 years relevant IT management experience preferably in a Hotel
- Knowledge in hardware troubleshooting, software installation, telephone and voice-mail system installation
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.