A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
- Properly answer phone calls for In Room Dining orders, take orders and properly input in system.
- Correctly enter all pertinent information for orders and close checks to correct guest's room account.
- Arranges amenity assignments and deliveries and updates guests' preferences.
- Assists the In Room Dining colleagues in daily operations.
- Must be able to provide the highest level of customer service to all guests.
- Must have professional and kind phone etiquette.
- Ensure the guest experience is one that is beyond the expectations of the guest.
- Previous experience in a customer service position is preferred.
- Must have a flexible schedule and able to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
The Balboa Bay Resort is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.