Alexander offers its guests an exciting take on hospitality by transforming
guest rooms, restaurants, and event spaces into enthralling havens for
commissioned works of art. Undeniably contemporary, but always comfortable, The
Alexander is destined to become a premier destination for business
professionals, art lovers, gourmands, and other cultured clientele.
one of our 157 guest rooms and 52 extended stay units focus on creating a
relaxed environment for work or rest while enlivening the senses with pops of
color and eye-catching art. Guests will discover the same, infectious energy in
The Alexander’s stylish and inviting restaurants, which serve culinary works of
art for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Perfect for unforgettable celebrations
and exceptional meetings, every inch of the 16,500 square feet of event space
exudes elegance and creativity.
Alexander offers up a refreshing dose of local color and flavor, and promises a
unique Indianapolis experience for passionate travelers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for an In Room Dining Server to work at the
art-centric Alexander Hotel in Indianapolis, IN. This position is responsible for providing the set
up and delivery of all food & beverage orders to guests in accordance with
the property's guidelines to ensure outstanding customer service.
will include but not be limited to:
- Set up and deliver all food and beverage orders in
accordance with property’s established guidelines, procedures and
- Provides guests with exceptional service in order to
achieve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve all food and beverage
trays in order to maintain established sanitation guidelines.
- Set up and deliver all VIP amenities.
- Service all hospitality suites in accordance with
Banquet Event Orders and established policies and procedure.
- Complete all shift side work as outlined in the hotel’s
operating policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and
problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales; report
all communication to immediate shift supervisor.
- Perform all cash handling responsibilities in
accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.