Comfort and gracious hospitality define Denver's most relaxing Four-Diamond conference center resort, Hilton Denver Inverness. Featuring a rare combination of upscale accommodations in Colorado, resort amenities and comprehensive conference facilities, Denver's premier conference center resort surrounds guests in signature Rocky Mountain comfort. Guests of Hilton Denver Inverness enjoy exquisite cuisine at five dining and entertainment venues, emerald fairways on a par-70 golf course, rejuvenating treatments in the full-service Spa, dynamic conference facilities and award-winning recreational amenities
Job OverviewAs an integral member of the Food & Beverage team, an In-Room Dining Server requires getting everything right the first time, every time; attention to detail, suggestive selling, a friendly phone presence, and impeccable timing.Essential Functions
- Provide welcoming phone greeting and follow guest ordering procedures
- Convey menu information over the phone to guests and give accurate estimate of delivery time
- Make food and beverage recommendations and apply suggestive selling techniques
- Follow procedures for announcing self at the room, entering the guest room, presenting the order and the check
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, our guests can be early risers or night owls and you must be too!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and assisting them with cash transactions.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing.
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.