In Room Dining Server (Part Time)
Hotel Talisa, Vail
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Waitress/Waiter, Banquet Services
Vail's newest luxury hotel, Hotel Talisa, debuting after a multimillion-dollar renovation, offers 285 new accommodations with sophisticated décor and luxurious bathrooms and existing vacation residences. Savor global cuisine within the new restaurant, fireside lounge and upscale market, an inventive après scene with majestic fireside mountain views, blissful spa treatments, relaxing water therapy with a steam and sauna and top-ranked fitness offerings at the over 58,000 ft. Club & Spa, and a premiere ski-in/ski-out offering with an on-property ski lift and ski concierge and bespoke year-round alpine experiences. All just five minutes from Vail Village!
Job OverviewAs an integral member of the Food & Beverage team, an In-Room Dining Server requires getting everything right the first time, every time; attention to detail, suggestive selling, a friendly phone presence, and impeccable timing.Essential Functions
- Provide welcoming phone greeting and follow guest ordering procedures
- Convey menu information over the phone to guests and give accurate estimate of delivery time
- Make food and beverage recommendations and apply suggestive selling techniques
- Follow procedures for announcing self at the room, entering the guest room, presenting the order and the check
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, our guests can be early risers or night owls and you must be too!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and assisting them with cash transactions.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing.
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.