The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Room Service.Responsibilities
- Responsible to answer the phone within three rings.
- Take orders for guests.
- Must follow prepared scenario to encourage upselling.
- Give the approximate time of delivery for the order.
- Prepare payment of checks.
- Knowledge of food menu and wine list.
- Know and adhere to all liability laws.
- Printing of reports at the end of the shift and banking out.
- Complete other duties assigned.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
Hotel Specific Essential Functions:
- Repeat back complete order to guest.
- Close out checks in a timely manner.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and friendly with a positive attitude
- Must have previous food and beverage experience in fine dining or hotel
- Room Service experience is preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Minimum high school diploma
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.