The In-Room Dining Server is responsible for all room service orders.
Responsibilities for this Position:
- Take room service orders.
- Fill room service orders and deliveries as scheduled.
- Retrieves room service trays from hallways and breaks down trays for cleaning.
- Takes initiative in filling guests orders and deliveries
- Must live in local area or within commute.
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Must have schedule flexibility.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Able to lift 25 pounds minimum.
- Able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now