Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
All interested and qualified applicants are asked to kindly complete an application by following this link.
Responsible for set-up, delivery and retrieval all food and beverage orders to guest rooms and hospitality suites while ensuring quality service and guest satisfaction.What you will be doing
- Answer the telephone and take orders in accordance with operating policies and procedures.
- Set-up and deliver all food and beverage orders in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve all food and beverage trays in order to maintain established sanitation guidelines.
- Set-up and deliver VIP amenities.
- Service hospitality suites in accordance with Banquet Event Order (BEO).
- Complete shift sidework.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales.
- Perform cash handling responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Lifting trays, equipment, dishware, etc. up to 30 lbs.
- Pushing/pulling racks, queen marys, etc up to 75 lbs.
- Carrying orders,equipment up to 25 lbs. Frequent bending to retrieve equipment and trays.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Can communicate well with guests
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of proper food handling techniques
- Ability to work Micros computer system
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience required
- Two years of prior serving experience
Equal Opportunity Employer