Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Room Service Server takes food orders, prepares room service trays, delivers trays and obtains payment and pick-up trays in safeand efficientcompliance with policies and procedures, brand standards and federal, state and local regulations.
Process guest checksin compliance with cash handling, credit card and room charge policies and procedures.
Delivers VIP amenities and other assigned duties.Promptly reportsemergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.What you will be doing
- Set-up trays and deliver room service orders in accordance withpolicies and procedures, brand standards and federal, state and local regulations.
- Set-up and deliver VIP amenities.
- Process guest checksin compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions and room charge policies and procedures.
- Report all tips in compliance with Company policy and IRS regulations.
- Respond promptly to guest needs and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales.
- Retrieve room service trays in accordance withpolicies and procedures and brand standards
- Complete all assigned sidework.
- If assigned, answer rooms service calls.Follow the hotel’s sell/upsell strategies, communicate daily specials, answer questions and take room service orders.Inform guests of estimated time of arrival for orders.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Previous food service experience required.