In-Room Dine-In Server
Embassy Suites - San Antonio
Location: US - TX - San Antonio
Job Purpose: To serve meals to hotel guests according to established rules of etiquette, and to ensure a more pleasant stay.
- Replenishes supplies of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes at the room service station.
- Answers room service phone within 3 rings, answers questions, and takes orders from guests.
- Relays order to kitchen and/or the bar.
- Arranges orders on service trays, ensuring flair, sanitation, and timeliness of delivery.
- Collects trays delivered to keep hallways clear and assist the guest through the removal of food.
- Completes side work as deemed necessary by management to ensure the smooth operations of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
HS Diploma or equivalent.