HUMAN RESOURCES RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist HR Director with recruiting, interviewing and conducting reference checks.
· Ensure all new hire forms are completed thoroughly and on time, assist with new hire orientation
· Input new hires into payroll system
· Assist with local wage surveys; make recommendations re: adjustments
· Ability to maintain accurate records re: due dates for performance appraisals and communicate information to appropriate parties; input wage increases into payroll system
· Respond to all unemployment claims, work injuries, and wage garnishments..
· Answer associate questions
· Interpret / enforce policies, employment laws, procedures for associates
· Assist with various projects as assigned by HR Director
· Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of bi-weekly payroll
· Manage file feeds, time and attendance, data issues, employee files, etc. both timely and accurately.
· Offer support to managers and help staff members with payroll questions, solving problems as needed.
· Run accurate reports as needed.
· Minimum of 2 years of hotel experience required.
· Minimum of 1 year of hotel human resources experience preferred
· Payroll experience a plus
San Diego, CA
Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Hiring Contact: Tiffany Cahill
Contact Title: HR Manager
Fax: (561) 207-2799
Address: 11770 US Highway One, Suite 202 , North Palm Beach, FL, 33458, US