A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha will be the first Mandarin Oriental Hotel in the Middle East. It will be located in Mushaireb Downtown Doha. Msheireb Propertie's an ambitious development of a 35 hectare site adjacent to Doha's cultural gem, Souk Wakif and near the city's business centre in West Bay.
Do you see yourself as a Human Resources Officer/Administrator to join our pre-opening team of the Mandarin Oriental, Doha?
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about Human Resources in hotels?
At Mandarin Oriental we employ colleagues with passion and willing to deliver the best service and experience to our guests.
• To ensure that all Human Resources administration procedures are carried out in accordance with residences/hotel legal requirements.
• To assist and support the Director of Human Resources/Human Resources Manager in the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources Division, ensuring that all policies and procedures outlined in the Human Resources Operations Manual are strictly adhere to.
• To be actively involved in the coordination of colleague social events.
• To support and carry out training initiatives as applicable to the role.
• To be readily available for counselling with empathetic, open communication ensuring reliability and confidentiality.
• To complete day to day personnel administration in response to requests and action plans.
• To ensure that all colleagues provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• To ensure that all in-house rules and regulations are communicated to colleagues and implemented.
• To assist with the co-ordination of all visas and immigration activities when necessary and monitor the passports and immigration papers and any other requirements as per Qatar law for foreign national colleagues in conjunction with the Public Relations Officer.
• To administer payroll and maintaining colleague records.
• To manage all personnel procedures with regards to starters, transfers, promotions and variations plus leavers, liaising with the Finance department.
• To conduct screening interviews and co-ordinate recruitment activities in liaison with the respective Division Head.
• To be responsible for the security and upkeep of personnel files.
• To maintain and update the personnel records and the HRIS system when required.
• Senior School qualifications or equivalent
• A minimum of 1 to 3 years' experience
• Luxury Hotel experience
• Previous experience working in Doha
• Knowledge on Oasys or similar HRIS System
• Highly competent in these or similar systems:
o MS PowerPoint
If you are interested in joining our pre-opening team apply today!(ref. 47399)